[at-l] External-Frame Packs

I wonder sometimes if I'm the only one out there
who actually prefers external frame packs?

I like the comfort of my MountainSmith pack,
but I really miss the pockets and compartments
of my cheapo Camp Trails external-frame pack.

Curious if there are others out there who'd care
to recommend a really good, up-to-date, thru-hike-
worthy external frame pack?  Preferably from
firsthand experience...

(Anyone care to bid on a like-new MountainSmith
FrostFire pack?  Please contact me off-list.)

rafe b.