[at-l] Grand Unification Theory - WAS:Survival was Trail Etiquette

> We're humans.  We write books, we make tools and we
> make art.  That's as natural as the trees & hills
> & rocks & roots, in my book.

I agree completely.  At some point however, we modify our
immediate environment to a point where we are no longer in
our 'habitat'.  For some people this may not be important,
but for others it is - and those people like to return to
that habitat from time to time...hence trails...

Shane