[at-l] Grand Unification Theory

I am with you on this, except I see the eternal nature of life in the
renewal of the cycles that Nature brings. Yep, one season will come
when I don't go walk. Someone else will be out there, possibly arguing
how an antique cell tower needs to be saved to remind future
generations of primitive technologies - possibly like the covered
bridge down the road our local developers have finally abandoned in
their efforts to destroy.

We come and go, but life/change persists.

Bill...