Don't OPEN IT!!!!!!!!!!Re: [at-l] Please try again

At 10:55 PM 6/1/02 -0400, Todd \"M&M\" Ricker wrote:

Here are removal instructions from a site I know and trust
http://www.grisoft.com/html/news/klezh.htm
If you use Netscape or Eudora as you mail program you are
probably safe as usual.  If you ducked this bullet and use
OE, you need to get the security patch that is available.