[at-l] ATC Pledges

I think this is the bestest list ever.  It certainly is the most democratic,
and freedom of speech thrives.  During the pledge drive, I found the list a
tad boring.  Sorry, but I love a good, heated discussion, and these all but
disappeared.  If this were another list, I would have been kicked off a
looooong time ago.... Shane wouldn't have lasted a day <g>

I think we're all adults, and genuinely like each other, even when we're mud
slinging.

And in the words of Dennis Miller, that's my opinion, I could be wrong.

Hugs and Kisses,
Kelly

multipart/alternative
  text/html