[at-l] alcohol stoves -- quick corrections to some ongoing myths

I'm not sure about this.  Certainly if you use inferior fuel (half
denatured alcohol and half 70% isopropyl alcohol, say, as I did on my
recent trip when there was no denatured at my resupply point and I only
had half a bottle of good fuel left) it gets noticeably hard to light
when it's cold or windy.  I never had any problem lighting pure
denatured on my thru-hike, but it was never below freezing after I
switched to my alcohol stove.  I was carrying both an alcohol stove as
an experiment and my whisperlite at Roan High Knob, and it was very very
cold there, but I really needed to cook fast and get in my sleeping bag
to stay warm, so I just used the Whisperlite.  I didn't switch to the
soda can stove, which I used for the rest of my thru-hike and which is
still going strong, until Damascus.

-Heavy