[at-l] Underwear on the trail.

Well, here is my two cents worth!  The right kind of underwear is the
key to life! :)  The REI boxers, made of their capilene equivalent do
the same job biker shorts do, but cheaper and lighter.  With two pair of
those, you can go with your basic $5.00 walmart nylon swim trunks (cut
the liner out if they come with one!) and then buy one good pair of
warmer hiking shorts for the winter (I loved my Zoics - expensive, but
great; I never take long pants, even in below freezing winter on the AT
- just long undies and rain pants).  For my AT hike, I had two pair of
the boxer style REI underwear, one $5.00 pr of Walmart specials, and one
pair of the Zoics - that covered it all (with the addition of the long
undies and red ledge rain pants).

Thru-thinker