[at-l] Underware on the trail.

p.s. this is the kind of REI boxers I was referring to in my prior
e-mail; one other bit of "TMI" - I've always found flys a waste of time;
if the waist band of whatever kind of undies you have stretches, you
just pull the front down, pee and move on!  Flys take all kinds of extra
time to "fiddle with!" :)  Heck, I don't even use the fly in my
"barrister undies" (cotton boxers similar to the REI hiking boxers)
while at the law office or in court!

Thru-thinker