Greenway, was Re[2]: [at-l] The future of hiking

>"...Hmmm.  Why  not  the  opposite approach -- a few more civilized >trails
>might take  the  pressure  off  the  existing trails (AT, CDT, >PCT, LT,
>etc) that we'd prefer to keep wild,"

Yea!

As a person who has led a relatively small life, it never ceases to amaze me
how ordinary people can take on the big idea, and against all logic and
common sence pull it off.  Me, I am to much the frickin' realist.

I don't know about you guys, but I am rooting for Terrapin's idea, and this
group that is "dumb enough" to try and make it happen.  I wouldn't be
surprised if they and other like them did.

http://www.greenway.org/greenway.htm

Gob Bless America.

RIck Boudrie