[at-l] Non Shelter Shelters

Speaking of shelters, I was curious to find out where people have found
shelter in places that weren't designed for habitation.

Two Places that come to mind for me on the Trail were under a picnic table
at Little Wilson Falls just north of Monson, and at the town pavilion in
Port Clinton (known as the half-way Hilton in 1983).

Others surely have found more "interesting" spots.  I think Shane has slept
in trees but since that was not on the AT, he only gets 1/2 credit ;-).
Otherwise, that would be very hard to top!

Rick B