[at-l] Non Shelter Shelters

> Speaking of shelters, I was curious to find out where people have
> found shelter in places that weren't designed for habitation.

> Others surely have found more "interesting" spots.  I think Shane
> has slept in trees but since that was not on the AT, he only gets
> 1/2 credit ;-).  Otherwise, that would be very hard to top!

Do you want the short list, or the long list?  :)  In trees, under bridges,
in caves (are there caves on the AT?), inside large hollow logs (rare),
under and over-turned canoe, in an abandoned bus, in an abandoned car,
behind a waterfall (wonderful!), empty box car (spacious), and lots of
others...

Shane