[at-l] Protein/Fat/Carbo combo

Alert, you dietitian backpackers!  What would be the "ideal" combo of Fat/Protein/Carbos percentage wise for a backpacker?  I know YMMV and IMHO, and all that, but give me a respectable number.

With fats coming in at approx. 255 cal. per oz., and carbs and proteins at about 113 cal. per oz. each, I'm wondering what a "proper" mix would yield per pound of weight.

For example, if the three were equally mixed at one third fat, one third carbs and one third protein, then the mix would be approx. 2565 cal. per pound.  That would equal 5130 calories per 2 lbs. of food weight, not counting packaging.

So, give me you idea of a proper mix, and I will do the other figuring.