[at-l] Dana Wet Rib

I use one with my Kelty Flight. It is appropriately called a "wet" rib,
as anything will get wet if left in it. I had trouble finding the right
place to hang it on my shoulder strap to avoid a mug or sports bottle
from hitting my thigh on uphill climbs.

That said, I like it but would like to see something similar in
silnylon or with some sort of weather resistant coating. It is handy
for a ziplock of GORP, maps, small emergency kit and possibly a small
camera.

I'd suggest checking one out and altering the design or making your own
that could be removed and used as a seperate fanny pack.

Bill...