[at-l] Dana Wet Rib

I found this a great asset to keeping things handy when I dropped down to a
2800 cu in pack in the summer.  Helped me keep things like my camera,
databook, film and flashlight handy.  Although did can it once my camelback
arrived.  So I started putting my flashlight in my pocket around evening,
camera was attached to my waist belt.  My biggest complaint was I tend to
sweat quite abit so it was just one more thing holding heat into my body.
Temperatures were hitting 105 (and 115 with the heat index) that year, so I
did everything I could to lighten my load and keep myself cool.  Most people
I found that used them really did like them allot.  Sure beats a fanny pack
in the front.
__

T - "Semper Fidelis" - |O|

Todd "M&M" Ricker
GA>ME AT99

ICQ: 24455973
AOL/AIM: MMATGA2ME99

www.chrysalisnyac.com NYAC "Son Seekers" Chrysalis.  Forums, schedules,
applications, etc
To open soon ... www.trail-life.com  Home of the Long Distance Backpacker.
Discussion groups, articles, stories, trail info, and trail news.  Please
feel free to leave suggestions or comments.