[at-l] Place to stay for one night?

I'm doing a friend a favor and picking up some gear in Nashua, NH on the Thursday the 23rd.

Can anyone recommend some place to stay that night that won't cost much? (or can do me the favor of loaning me a floor or what have you)

It's too cold as far as I can tell to camp somewhere without a tent (and I don't own one at the moment...)

I can stay in my little car as long as I won't be annoyed by (or annoying to) the authorities.

Anywhere in the vicinity is fine. I'm headed to Montreal, so from Nashua to anywhere north of there would be especially appreciated...

Thanks in advance,

d.