[at-l] Memorial ideas

In a message dated 5/7/02 8:30:57 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
hopefl@juno.com writes:

> I'm not taking a shot at pop culture but why does Porky deserve his own
> stamp? Elvis I can understand. Seriously, it got me to wondering if it is
> possible to get a commemorative stamp to honor Earl.

I'd say ole Porky deserves a stamp - but if I believe that, I certainly think
that with enough effort, we can get Earl one.  All it would take is lots of
people nomitating him to the post offices, often.  We can do that, right,
folks?

Red

multipart/alternative
  text/html