[at-l] Salt Tablets

Tom Mantooth wrote:

> Shane,
>
> Have you tried the powdered gatorade mix?   I like to use gatorade when
> I work out but have not tried the powdered form as yet.  It is about the
> same in taste?

I use LOTS of Gatorade mixes. Have for years. For work, not for hikin'.
Grape is my favorite. The best part is that you can mix them to your
flavor/strength preference. I like it a bit 'stronger' than the bottled
stuff. Then again...I also take lots of salt tablets when it gets hot (lots
is one or two a day). I like the taste...and, they make my shirts white
where I sweat on 'em. I also put table salt in most water I drink. I just
like the taste, I say...and, it helps stop leg cramps...and, I have almost
no problem with snails or leeches...well, almost no problem....

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98