[at-l] Memorial ideas

>   All it would take is lots of
>people nomitating him to the post offices, often.  We can do that, right,
>folks?
>
>Red

Red is right, the group to contact is the "Citizens Stamp Advisory
Committee" at the US Postal Service. I was involved in an attmept to
get a stamp for Richard Feynman, a noted physicist who died in the
late 90's. The USPS website has links for how to nominate, collect
signatures, etc. They suggest that the most successful method is to
have an outside organization collect the support (letters, emails,
etc.) and then present it in bulk. Perhaps ALDHA or ATC could be the
collecting body?
--
Arthur D. Gaudet        	"Is walking down called hiking, too?"
(RockDancer) 	                 -heard at the top of Mt Washington, NH