[at-l] This 'n That & Tdays update

I can't figure the no tenting on city property at all; that was the
major way the town made us hikers feel at home, and I am not aware of
any "incidents" that one could, with a straight face, tie to the use by
hikers of "the town lawn" for tenting purposes.  Since many of us cannot
plan or pay for alternative acommodations, I believe this may signal the
true end of an era - if so, that would be a real shame . . .

thru-thinker