[at-l] Trail Signs

>(An alternate warning you could use:  Hikers Welcome - all others Keep
> >Out. If you're>found here tonight, you'll be found here tomorrow.)  I
> >like that one because here in the South it's easier to understand. :-)

Sort of like the "Trespassers will be Eaten" sign where the AT passes the
National Zoo's breeding/holding area.  I assume that one is still up.  That
is a real classic.

BTW, Bob if you do find that you can't limit ATVs with a well worded sign, I
propose we go into business.  We'll hire the ATV crybaby next winter and
send him out with a snowmobile to go nuts on golf courses, country estates,
and front lawns.  Then you will go door-to-door offering quality no
trespassing signs. I know you have more experience doing that than a Fuller
Brush salesman. I will print them for you on environmentaly sensitive
polypropylene.  Together we'll make a bundle.

Seriously, let me know if you need some custom signs.

Rick B