[at-l] APRIL PLEDGE TOTALS - TIME TO PAY

> > Finally, I would like to thank all of you who DIDN'T pledge,
> > because I'm sure you will feel terribly guilty about it and
> > pledge in May.

> Is this guilt-tripping REALLY necessary??

I don't think he was really trying to lay a guilt trip on anyone.  Taken in
context with his other posts in the last month on this subject, where he has
been (sort of) mocking himself and the repetitive  PBS fund raising drives,
I sensed an implied smiley thingy appended to that statement.  I may be
wrong but I don't think so...

Al (Draggin' Anchor)