[at-l] Book selection

Annie Dillard's book "The Pilgrim at Tinker Creek" is situated in the
Blue Ridge -  Virginia I think. Rhymin' Worm once told me the exact
location. Very deep into nature, worth reading two or more times.

I'm more a fan of northern boreal forest but I don't know of a book
to recommend. Anyone else?

RD

--
Arthur D. Gaudet        	"Is walking down called hiking, too?"
(RockDancer) 	                 -heard at the top of Mt Washington, NH