[at-l] Slackpacking and Bob's Classes with Warren Doyle

Yes, he will have to deal with your bias and everyone else's that he reads
or talks to.

I think that was what Sloetoe meant in discussion on bias. Bias ain't
always a bad thing. It is often a Zen thing. It is one of those reasons
most smart folks around here use "YMMV" as an invitation for the person to
make their own decision and not to accept everything told as Gospel.

OrangeBug