[at-l] Colin Fletcher

Sometime last year I mentioned on the List that Colin Fletcher had been
hit by a car in August and badly injured.  I wrote him a note back then
and just received a postcard from him saying that he had been unconscious
for a couple of weeks, and in the hospital for many weeks.  Now he is at
home and just barely able to scribble.  This may have delayed the release
of "The Complete Walker IV." I've noticed that the release date has been
moved forward several times.  I'm so thankful he's still alive.
	-- eArThworm