[at-l] Daypack Help Solicited

There are at least 3 solutions. One is the Dana wetrib (I think that's what
it is called), which sort of like an extra pocket that connects to shoulder
straps and makes for a small storage belly pack. Another is to look at
camera stores and look at similar small bags that can attache to shoulder
straps. The third (and probably the best) is to make your own little mesh
gear bag that fits exactly the stuff you plan to put in it and sew it by
hand to your shoulder strap.

OrangeBug