[at-l] Daypack Help Solicited

I have tried the first two mentioned below; the Dana Wetrib works great,
but is pretty good sized, and gets hot in the summer [because it covers
a good bit of your stomach area]; you can buy real cheap velcro pockets
that hold different small sizes - I love using those for my pocket
camera . .

thru-thinker