[at-l] Virus in Water

I wasn't suggesting that anyone not take sensible precautions. Anyone
who has been to third world countries would know that while we are a
tough bunch of critters we aren't impregnable. I firmly fall in the
second group and I use a PUR and carry aquapure-just in case. But I
don't shiver in my shoes worrying about hepatitis A in the creek either.
And if it came down to going thirsty or drinking untreated water I would
and have partaken. (The springs at ice-water shelter for example).

And actually there is a growing body of data that shows that your
attitude does make a big difference in your resistance to disease. I
think the medical folks on the list have seen plenty of evidence of
that.

Bryan