[at-l] Virus in Water

Ice-Water Springs Shelter, just north of New Found Gap in Smokies - water
supply is the middle of the trail just north of the shelter. (for those
wondering where he meant)

The shelter where I'd contemplate Hepatitis A is the spring below the older
Carter Gap (NC) shelter in Standing Indian area. The hill above the spring
has often appeared to be a septic drainage area, to me. As far as I know,
this is an unfounded concern.

OrangeBug