[at-l] Sealskinz or Goretx, pounds saved

I don't know about Sealskinz but I use British Army issue GoreTex booties
with NB 804/5s in winter. Never used them except in winter but I have had
excellent results with these and since they can be machine washed they
don't have problems boots with GoreTex liners have. They weigh a couple
of ounces and I sometimes carry an extra pair on trips over a week. And
before anyone ask, no I no longer have a source for these booties :-)

woodelf