[at-l] Delurking

Welcome out of the shadows. The newer Nomad looks like a terrific tent!
It is as light as the older version, has more room to manuver, and
remains easy to set up. I think it would be a good choice, but await
gear reports of folks out there using them.

For sleeping bag, Western Mountaineering has been my favorite, as that
is what I have. Feathered Friends also has an excellent reputation.
However, expect these to be expensive but likely to last your lifetime.
Look out for any spring sales in your area.

Another option would be to try to augment your current bag with a
fleece liner that would become your summer bag. The problem is that it
looks like winter is over and you might not have much chance to try out
many options until late fall. Whatever you do, try it out well before
you buy to plane ticket to Georgia.

Bill...