[at-l] Delurking

Hi everyone,
I have been lurking around in the shadows for some time now.  Don't =
usually post much, but now it's time to change that.  I have decided to =
join the class of 03 on top of Springer mountain next spring.  In =
reviewing my current gear it has become obvious I need to replace my =
shelter ( I currently own an old Eureka rising sun) and I also need a =
better sleeping bag.  For my new shelter I'm thinking about a Nomad =
lite.  For  the sleeping bag I don't know, something down, lightweight =
and warm.  rating @ 0 degrees I think because I sleep VERY cold.  My  20 =
degree cat's meow doesn't come close to keeping me warm if the outside =
temps are in the 30's.  Any and all suggestions or feedback would be =
extremely welcomed.  Thank you in advance.

ATwanabe

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---