[at-l] Delurking

--- S Johnstone <sgj@bright.net> wrote:For
>  the sleeping bag I don't know, something down, lightweight
> and warm.  rating @ 0 degrees I think because I sleep VERY
> cold.  My  20 degree cat's meow doesn't come close to keeping
> me warm if the outside temps are in the 30's.

### ATWanabe throws her hat in the ring!!!

### I don't know if it's still available, but I spent 10-11 very
comfortable nights in my new North Face Maxwell's Demon (Long,
3#5oz stuffed, 0*F rated, 800ci down, $159.00 from Campmor) at
temps deep into single digits overnight, without bivy or other
covering, this past Christmas. Very pleased I am. If a regular
is still available, it'd be under 3# stuffed. Put the sleeping
bag name into Google and see what it comes up with for retailers.

=====
Spatior! Nitor! Nitor! Tempero!
   Pro Pondera Et Meliora.