[at-l] What you tell people about where you're going

> Anybody have a better, or funnier answer for the
> question of "Where are you going?"  Extra points
> if you make me snort milk out my nose.

Used variously to the, "So, where are you going?" question:

"Walking."

"Wandering."

"I'm participating in a long term experimental drug test."

"The President wants me to do something for him, but he hasn't told me what
it is yet."

"I'm having a sex change operation."

"Your mother and I are eloping to Bolivia."

"I don't know yet, I haven't gotten there."

None of them are particularly funny...

Another alternative is make a web page that explains everything, and just
pass out little cards with the web address.

Shane