[at-l] What you tell people about where you're going

In another post, Rafe wrote:

 >My suggestion is to keep it to yourself and *not* to
 >advertise your intentions too loudly or broadly.  For
 >one thing, most folks in the real world haven't the
 >slightest clue what you'll be attempting.  Nor will
 >you, in fact, until you actually start your hike.

I've been mostly avoiding the question of where I'm
going and what I'm doing.  I have to tell people
I won't be here in May, but given that many people
haven't heard of the AT (even by the name Appalachian
Trail), saying that I'm going section hiking just
gets me blank looks.

So now I say I'll be gone, and I'll be hiking in Georgia
and North Carolina.

Anybody have a better, or funnier answer for the
question of "Where are you going?"  Extra points
if you make me snort milk out my nose.

-amy