[at-l] Stiffed by Hiker

I only got caught once.  I was six.  I've never stolen a thing since.
I'm sure it had something to do with the embarassment of the store owner
walking me home by my hand, telling my mother what I'd attempted to do,
and the ensuing punishment.
On Mon, Apr 08, 2002 at 04:06:19PM -0400, Draggin' Anchor tried to make me believe: