[at-l] A Question Of Trail (Complete Resend)

Contrary to what some may espouse here; the world does not revolve
around the AT. The trail we all care for really means little to the
majority; most don't know it exist! We are a country of laws and land
owners do have rights whether we endorse them or not. The
"fundamentalism" wished for by some will only alienate the many. The
ATC, along with many other groups, has done a terrific job of protecting
the continuity of the trail. The constant ranting serves no useful
purpose. Geesh, to think I used to think WF was the squeaky wheel!