[at-l] Easter in Erwin

Wow.

Hanging out at Miss Janets was as fun as usual, this time with lots of
current thru hikers - and 7 listers in one place unexpectedly!  RamBunny and
Mrs Gorp are hiking strong, doing big mile days.  Weathercarrot hit Hot
Springs today and is closing the gap.  Chase and Pittsburgh were surprise
guests!  Detour was there also.  And about 12 or more nobo's, most of whose
names I don't remember.  Except a girl called "Intensity", who hiked as
"Goat" back in '99.  It was cool to run into her.  I missed Jack as he left
yesterday headed towards Springer.  We took an "at-l" photo, which Cassy
wormed her way into.  Great food, great company - great day!

Red

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---