[at-l] OT (LASIK)

i like my glasses.. i have been wearing them most of my life and liek the
wind protection they supply and the general eye protection the few times i
have not worn them in recent history i have foudn my eyes tear and water to
no end and feel very dry and raw. i could also not count how many times my
glasses have taken the blow of a tree branch or somethign wisssing toward my
eye.

there are also many very anoying in many aspects and it would be nice some
day to not see that GLOW aroudn all llight sourses.  heck i did not relize
cartoons had borderlines until i wore my first pair of glasses.  i too have
considered getting the surgery before. but i figured i would jsut wait until
i needed bifocals or something or my eye sight got so bad i jsut coudl nto
see at all with out them.. i am jsut confortabel with them for righ tnow i
guess. i can focus on things without them right now as long i can get with
in 4 inches of it. non persription sunglasses woudl be nice too

i get a very light set of glasses (frameless) and never take them off except
to go to bed. they hook on my ears jsut fine and i never have them fall down
... i fi am gonan be sweeting a lot i use a bandanda aroudn my forehead and
it keeps the sweet from getting on my glasses.  when camping  i always make
sure to put them in some place tha tis VERY easy to find and alwasy keep my
flashlight in hands reach and if i need to fidn them in the dark i look for
the thing glinting in the light.

i guess i am just un-decided i can not tell which is is worth more to me...
there are both pluses and minuses... i also dont mind the way i look in
glasses which is a big thing with lots of people. actually i think i look
nicer in glasses.. more studious or something.

wisperlight