[at-l] OT Gettysburg????

My favorite battle of The War of Northern Aggression  :-)

You must see the museum, even if it's just a quick tour. And for me a
walk along the line around the The Angle and The Copse of Trees is a
must. First on the Yankee side and then on the Rebel side. I can not
imagine what it would take to stand and fight just a few yards from those
cannon firing double canister shot at point blank range. If you have the
time it's worth a drive around to where the Rebels started the most
famous charge of the battle. Take a look up across the field and imagine
that walk toward the high ground under constant heavy fire, what nerve
they had. Many brave men on both sides died at Gettysburg, a visit is
always a moving experience me.

woodelf