[at-l] Sleeping pad, My finaly decision... I think

Well a few days ago I posed the question of what sleeping pad to use. I
think I am going to end up with the ridge rest 25 for my trip. Weight in at
19oz. I'm a big guy at 6'5'' 300# and their is going to be a lot hanging off
on a 3/4 pad. But god knows how much I want to save weight. I have been
using a z-rest pad but am unhappy with the dew it collects. I'm really into
gaining that extra 5" with the ridge rest 25. I'm going to REI with my
little notes and will give them a run through and compare comfort to weight.
If I change my mind again I will confess.
Thanks for all your help, I had tons of great posts to read.
JTW