[at-l] OT Gettysburg????

Thank you all for the info.  Since I posted in response to
a hiker's question, (he's planning on a zero day there as
well), I realized that it's been a loooong time since I've been
there.  So Mike and I are planning a road trip!  Woohoo!

One thing...on one of the webpages, there are warnings
about backpacks and large parcels .......post 911.  I'm
not sure they will welcome hikers with packs wandering about.
They are definitely forbidden in the Museum and Cyclorama
and other buildings, as are large purses.

It might be good to find a place to leave your pack before
visiting.  Might be more hassle than just a warning
nowadays.