[at-l] Delayed / Missing messages

Lately I have noticed what appears to be an increase in messages out of
order and/or outright missing.

At 9:02 I sent one message.  At 9:04 I sent another one.

It is now 10:20.  The 9:04 message showed up in my inbox some time ago.  The
9:02 message has not shown up yet.

As of 10:20, had anyone received a message from me Subject: Lets talk about
something else. Hozbout: Preparing meals for a hike?

If so when.  If other got it I'll start questioning my ISP, again.

Are others noticing messages out of order, or outright missing?

Chainsaw