[at-l] Posting my 1998 Journal with Photos

>>To Kinnickinnic and all those other AT 98ers,

Let's here it for 98..the year of El Nino, lots of
snow, a scandal that was supposed to bring down the
presidency (Monica Whatshername..don't think so? How
many people remember who G. Gordon Liddy is...) and a
year that is the  golden one for many of us on this
list..

I am going to have to surf over pretty soon. :-)

=====