[at-l] Posting my 1998 Journal with Photos

To Kinnickinnic and all those other AT 98ers,

I have had several requests to repost my AT online
journal from 1998, which I have finally decided to do
on Trailjournals.com.  I am trying to put a photo with
every day, so the project will take some time to
complete.  I just wanted to let all my fellow hikers
know that I had posted it....and wanted to strongly
encourage any of them to also post theirs (these were
originally posted on the now defunct Trailplace web
site).  I never did get to read others' journals, and
I'd love that opportunity now.

The trail gets more golden with age.  I miss it,
especially now when the green buds of spring time are
bursting out and the wildflowers are blooming.  March
is difficult to spend at an office job for me!

Nocona
GA-ME98   http://www.trailjournals.com/nocona