[at-l] Sense of Wilderness and Town Stops

> 	Um, because most all music is a product of civilization? A
> pretty cool
> product, but one just the same.

While I have carried a radio for weather reports, I never use one for music.
There is enough natural music around me that I don't need it.  A bunch of
guys sitting around a campfire singing while somebody plays a harmonica
isn't always good music, but I'd prefer that to someone playing a radio in a
shelter.  If they were playing the radio, and I didn't want to listen, I'd
move on.

Shane