[at-l] blaze orange

> Hey Slyman... the ATC has a blaze-orange silnylon pack cover in the
> online
> store...> skeeter

I got one of these for Christmas, just tried it on my recent section
hike. I really like the velcro that holds it wrapped around the pack. It
might prove a little small is somebody is packing heavy but since most
folks try to avoid that, the size will most likely not be an issue. One
test trip is not enough trail time to  give a full endorsement but that
is the direction I'm leaning in. Only a lot of trips will address
durability but it does appear to be well made. I have a longer hike
planned for next month so I'll try to remember to comment on how the pack
cover does on that trip.  Hopeful

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.