[at-l] Springer shuttle

I'm taking my family (wife and two daughters and a niece ) on a spring break hike on the AT and will need some help with a shuttle.

We'll be at Amicalola on Friday the 29th of March (two weeks from now) and I want to shuttle the car up to the parking lot at Woody Gap Friday night.

Before you start hollering about the mileage, this will be the first trip for the 5 year old, so 20 miles is all I willing to do.

If you are available or can connect me with someone (hummingbird?) I'd surely appreciate it.

thanks,

Rami

multipart/alternative
  text/html