[at-l] another out of the shadows

Hello. Wow, I feel like I'm walking in on a party
after watching from the bushes. I feel like I know
some of you already a I've been reading your messages
for about a month now.
My name is Heather and I'm a lurker, I admit it. I
thought my AT dreams were far away and I was living a
little through y'all. Now, through some rearrangements
of priorities and mental furniture and employment and
whatnot, I'm hitting Springer March 31 for a one month
stretch to Hot Springs. I bet I'll have plenty of
questions in the next few days.
By way of introduction, I'm a 26 year old ex-scientist
soon to be ex-custodian, future hiker trash and (fill
in the blank with transient employment). I live in a
housing co-op in Iowa City with 16 other strange folks
and I spend a lot of my time cooking and eating. I am
revolted by the sounds and smells of town life but I'm
drawn to the people and events and music and film.
That's enough for now i s'pose. Don't want to bore
you. We'll wait until I post my gear list for that.
toodles,
Heather T Daggett