[at-l] Guarding the Smashmelloz

Well, okay, if sitting on them squeezes all the gelatin out, I guess
they are.

Now chocolate!  There's an acceptable food group: its two main
ingredients are derived from the cocoa bean (a plant), and the
sugar cane (another plant).  So I always figure that two handfuls of
M&M's must carry a double serving of veggies.  Can I have an
"Amen" for that?

Kurt