[at-l] Re: Very Damn Long, RnR

--- DaRedhead@aol.com wrote:
> And as I have said before, I guess that the past history has
> colored my own vision too
### Are you meaning to say that you are being inconvenianced by
facts?

> I in no way think I am the "list spokesperson".
### If we're voting, I'd hate to think of who better.

> But the list is no place for personal commentary, and I should
have just left it alone.
### *Huh*??? "Bullhockey."

> As far as I'm concerned, you are family too if you decide to
> be here.
### This is a mistake, Red, but one that I made a few months
back. Take it as a measure of your humanity, but at this point
in time, a measure that could not-reasonably be suppressed. Been
there, done that; will be avoiding it, if I have half a brain,
in the future.

Toe'dy

=====
Spatior! Nitor! Nitor! Tempero!